Our Law Firm Handles Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate Law, Trust & Estate Litigation, and Trust & Estate Mediation
Decades of Experience and Reliable Service
J. Douglas Clark advocates for clients in all matters involving Trusts, Estate Planning, Probate Law, and Trust & Estate Litigation. Based in Reno, Nevada, he is familiar with the courts throughout all of Nevada. His law firm has the necessary experience and skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 40 years of professional experience, he is dedicated to a successful resolution of your trust and estates needs. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Incomparable Knowledge of Trusts and Estates Law
J. Douglas Clark Attorney at Law, Ltd. has a thorough understanding of Nevada Trusts and Estates Law, borne of more than four decades of practical experience in handling both routine and complex issues. Our law firm provides unmatched experience in working to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Trusts & Estates: Mr. Clark represents clients in all aspects of estate planning involving revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, health care powers of attorney, general durable powers of attorney, and all other documentation necessary for a comprehensive estate plan. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: Mr. Clark has decades of experience in and out of the courtroom to litigate disputes that arise between trustees, beneficiaries, creditors, and disinherited family members.
- Probate: Should a probate become necessary, we will guide you with skill and experience through the probate court process and will assist you in the administration of the estate. We also assist beneficiaries and creditors in understanding and participating in the probate process.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important part of your life, providing you with the chance to establish care for your children and divide your assets after your death. If you die without a will, the court will determine what happens to your property, whether you like it or not. It is essential to hire an experienced attorney to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
- Mediation: Mr. Clark’s experience as a Nevada Supreme Court Judge may provide the opportunity for you to resolve a dispute between trustees, beneficiaries, creditors, and disinherited family members before going to court.
Contact J. Douglas Clark Attorney at Law, Ltd. Today
J. Douglas Clark Attorney at Law, Ltd. sees your case through from start to finish. Let Mr. Clark work with you personally to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Reno, Nevada. Call the firm at 775-324-7822 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.